top of page

Technical Advice

Our Technical Advice Services are for organisations running Climbing Walls or other Climbing and Mountaineering Activity. By employing a Technical Advisor you can ensure that the best possible standards of practice are being met.



If you are in the outdoor/adventurous activity sector and are seeking advice relating to outdoor activity or outdoor education industry, get in touch to discuss your needs.  


Our Services...

  • Mountaineering

  • Hill and Mountain Walking

  • Abseiling

  • Indoor Climbing

  • Outdoor Climbing

  • Camping and Expeditions

  • Climbing Walls

  • Route Setting

  • Outdoor Pursuits

  • Schools and Colleges

  • PPE Inspections

  • Combined Rock and Water Activity

Technical Adviser Register 

The Association of Mountaineering Instructors has developed a register of its members who in addition to their high-level qualification, all possess a range of skills, knowledge and competence, and who have completed additional training in order to fulfil the Technical Adviser role and have their name added to the Technical Adviser Register. We are delighted to be added to the AMI technical advisers register.

The Technical Adviser is someone holding specific qualifications, skills, competence and experience to provide advice to any business on managing their business. 

The Technical Adviser role is required for a license to be granted through the Adventure Activities Licensing Service, and more generally through the Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations (1999).


How to book:

Technical Advice can be supplied on a contractual or one off basis.

Please get in touch to discuss your needs.

bottom of page